Notices & Forms
Heany Park Primary School uses the following apps to keep parents informed and to simplify payments
Reports, Plans & Policies
The purpose of the annual report to the school community is to inform parents and the wider school community of the school’s successes, activities and achievements throughout the year, and to meet legislative and regulatory requirements under the Education and Training Reform Act 2006 and the National Education Agreement 2008.
Schools are required to submit a school annual report to the Department by 31 March each year.
Annual reports are made available to the school community at a public meeting organised by the school principal, and on the VRQA State Register.
Find attached below the current Annual Report for Heany Park Primary School:
Current plan to be uploaded soon.
Heany Park Primary School aligns all policies and actions with Government guidelines. We use the School Policy and Advisory Guide as a quick and easy reference to governance and operational policies and advice. It complements the Department’s extensive web resources and directs users to relevant websites and supplementary information. For more information on Government policies, advice and guidelines, please access the website at: www.education.vic.gov.au/spag. The Guide’s content is subject to ongoing change. We encourage you to visit this site regularly to obtain the latest information. General Policies include:
- Administration Of Medication Policy 2021
- Anaphylaxis Management Policy 2021
- Assessment and Reporting Policy 2021
- Asthma Policy 2021
- Bullying Prevention Policy 2021
- Camps And Excursions Policy 2021
- Child Safety Policy 2021
- Child Safety - Responding And Reporting Obligations And Procedures Policy 2021
- Class Formation Policy 2020
- Class Formation Policy Appendices 1 & 2
- Complaints Policy 2021
- COVID 19 Policy For Term 4 2020
- Digital Learning Policy 2020
- Duty Of Care Policy 2020
- First Aid Policy 2021
- Health Care Needs Policy 2021
- Homework Policy And Appendix 2019
- Inclusion And Diversity Policy 2021
- Language Policy 2020
- Parent Payment Policy 2021 https://www2.education.vic.gov.au/pal/parent-payment/policy
- Second Hand Uniform Policy 2021
- Social Media Use To Support Student Learning Policy 2020
- Statement Of Values And School Philosophy 2021
- Student Attendance Policy 2020
- Student Enrolment Policy 2021
- Student Mobile Phones Policy 2021
- Student Wellbeing And Engagement Policy 2019
- Sun Smart Policy 2019
- Visitors To School Policy 2021
- Volunteers In Schools Policy 2021
- Yard Duty And Supervision Policy 2021
Out of School Hours Care
We have an out of school hours care program run by OSHClub.
Please see the attached pdf to find out more.
Heany Park Primary School Community
In a positive school community, every face has a place, every voice is valued and everyone has something to contribute. Our school has a high level of parent and community involvement. Parents are encouraged to take an active role in discussing, monitoring and supporting their children’s learning. Parents are involved in setting goals for the school and in developing school policies. The school is an important part of the local community and we establish partnerships with other agencies and businesses to advance school goals.